Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pink (is) not dead!


It’s been awhile since I last heard about Pink. She’s still around right?

I’m Not Dead is so far the only album from Pink that I bought. It’s not like I don’t like her songs, it’s just that her previous songs didn’t convinced me enough to buy her albums. Besides, I was in a really tight budget back then so I had to pick the albums that I want to buy carefully so that they worth every penny that I spent on them.

This album contains 15 tracks including the bonus track for international release, Fingers, and a hidden track which she performed with her dad, I Have Seen The Rain. Some of my favourite tracks are Long Way To Happy (I really really LOVE this song!), Leave Me Alone (I’m Lonely), U + Ur Hand, Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self and of course, Who Knew. In fact, Who Knew is the reason that I rushed to the music store to buy this album. I was really moved by the song. I’m also glad to find that the lyrics to all of the songs (except for the bonus and hidden tracks) are included in the leaflet.

I think you guys should visit the page for this album in Wikipedia to know more about the songs. I really enjoy reading the article. Click here to go to that page.

Here’s the MV for her single U + Ur Hand. For those who like Pink but didn’t buy this album yet, well, shame on you. It has been in the music store for ages now waiting for you. This album is worth every penny. So go buy it…NOW!

By the way, thanx to Christian Walser for the video. Enjoy!

No comments: