Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dawn of the Dead 2?!?


Is this true? If it is, then I’m soooo happy! I’m talking about Dawn of the Dead the remake movie, directed by Zack Snyder, not the original from George A. Romero. It is one of my favourite zombie movies.

According to MoviesOnline, there might be a sequel to the movie. But they won’t be making the remake of Day of the Dead, which is the original sequel to the George A. Romero’s Dawn of the Dead. So it means that this will be an entirely new story. Awesome! This is due to the fact that Zack Snyder and screenwriter James Gunn had changed a lot of the zombie rules in his remake that it will be difficult for them to continue making the remake of Day of the Dead.

Wikipedia also stated that Universal Studios was in talks with the survivors of the movie to return for a sequel. Wow, this is so cool! I can’t wait to see what they will come up with. And hopefully this movie will reach Malaysian cinemas because the last time I remember, Dawn of the Dead DID NOT reach here although they had been playing the trailer in cinemas over and over and over again. I think it’s kinda cruel to movie-lovers like me. Sigh….

Anyway, fingers cross for a sequel. I wish this will come true. I really wish….


No comments: