Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Speed, race & colors








I went to watch Speed Racer with my siblings and cousin last weekend. At last, I managed to squeeze some time to watch movie. I've been wanting to catch this movie since it came out.

I must say, Speed Racer is a candy-coated movie. The first 10 minutes, I was kinda dizzy trying to adjust my eyes to the colorful images but once I get used to it, I was enjoying myself. This movie is fun! The races are fun to watch and the visuals are stunning. It was indeed a creative movie. No wonder it didn't top the US box-office. It is not-your-average movie with animation-like background and cheesy dialogue, people are not used to that. But for me, this movie brings the energy that rarely seen in action movies. Like I said, it's a fun and creative movie.

So, I recommend this movie to those who want something different to watch. I personally like it and so can you. C'mon, not everyday or every year we got movie like this. Challenge yourself and indulge in a world build for speed...and colors!

Go to the Yahoo! Movie page of the movie to get pics like I got above. Thanx Yahoo!

No comments: