Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indy is here!


It's the day Indiana Jones fans have been waiting for. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull opens in cinemas today! Hurry guys, the queue is going to be really long for this movie. It's almost two decades since we last saw Indy in movies, and now he's back.

There are mixed reviews for this movie. I don't know which is more, positive or negative. Anyway, I don't think the reviews are going to affect the anticipation of Indy's fans. I'm sure they are whipping their way to the cinemas in full force. Most probably this movie is going to break the 5-day opening record based on the eagerness of the fans alone! So no reviews are going to top that.

I'm still finding my time to catch the summer movies. No luck so far. Probably I'm going to catch Speed Racer this weekend since it's the one movie that failed to top the box-office so far. So I'm giving my support to Speed. Hopefully my plan for this weekend can go as planned. If not, then I have to wait for another week. Sigh....

For those of you who do have time (lucky you), grab your whip and head to cinemas NOW!

Thanx to ComingSoon for the poster.

Enjoy the clip!

No comments: