Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally I'm here! ANTM Cycle 11 final episode

Finally, I'm reviewing the final episode of America's Next Top Model cycle 11. I can almost hear some of you say "Thank God!". I know, I know, I'm a bit late but I was so caught up with work and personal things that I can't really post much. Anyway, back to business.

At last, the final 3 had their final photo shoot in the competition; the Cover Girl shoot! I must say that all three of them did really well but the picture that I like most was from McKey. The judges had to eliminate another girl before they can move on to the fashion show. And the girl who was eliminated was...Analeigh! I was screaming "NOOOOO!!!" when the judges announced that but nobody heard me of course 'coz I was only screaming in my head. I was so sad to see Analeigh being sent home.

McKey


Analeigh


Samantha


Then, the fashion show. The runway was a bit weird though, it was wavy and...bumpy. The models had to literally run to go up then slowly walk down the stairs. Odd.

I think both Samantha and McKey did good during the runway show but I like McKey more. I know she's gonna win this. And she did. McKey was the winner for America's Next Top Model cycle 11. Her pictures were always great and she can walk. She truly deserved it.


Cycle 12 is still airing in the US. So I guess I had nothing else to do other than wait for the next cycle to premiere in Asia. That would be a long wait....

No comments: