Friday, April 17, 2009

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Animax!


Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood had premiered on Animax Asia last Friday, 10 April 2009, at 8.30 pm (Astro Malaysia, Channel 715). So tonight would be the 2nd episode of the new series. If you missed it, don't worry, Animax would have a repeat broadcast. Unfortunately, I don't know the time, so you better watch Animax to know the time schedule. I tried to find it on the Animax website but failed. I guess they never list it. Or maybe I just suck at finding information. :-P

Also note that Animax would also have a monthly recap marathon of past episodes on the last Saturday and Sunday of each month. So I don't think you have to worry anything if you miss a few episodes.

I hope Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood would do well because I really, really love the previous season, so I hope this season would be great too.

No comments: