Thursday, April 17, 2008

Confusing votes








I was so confused. When she should be out, people vote for her. When she shouldn't be out, people doesn't vote for her. It should be the other way around. Yes, people. I'm talking about Kristy Lee Cook, the one who was eliminated from AI in Mariah Carey week.

I love David Cook performance this week. He really brings the song to another level. Really love it! My other favorite performances were from David Archuleta and Kristy Lee Cook. They sang really well!

Here is the list of who singing what.

Brooke White~ Hero
Carly Smithson~ Without You
David Archuleta~ When You Believe
David Cook~ Always Be My Baby
Jason Castro~ I Don't Wanna Cry
Kristy Lee Cook~ Forever
Syesha Mercado~ Vanishing

Hope next week will be much better.

Don't forget to watch the result show tonight on Starworld (Channel 711, Astro Malaysia). If you missed the performance night, tune in to 8tv (Channel 708, Astro Malaysia) tonight.

For more news, videos and photos, please visit the official website. Click here.

No comments: