Monday, April 7, 2008

'I love my Frosti!'



Frosti is one of my favourite contestant in Survivor: China. I really hope he would win or at least go as far as top 3 but he already been voted off in the last episode. I'm so sad...

I actually already knew that he would be voted off soon. Malaysia is already one season behind so of course I know he didn't win. But I keep on rooting for him...crazy me. Anyway, we can still see him as one of the jury. Yay!

I wouldn't reveal who win this season of Survivor for the sake of those who like surprises. But I really hope that Malaysia TV will eventually air the current season of Survivor: Micronesia Fans vs Favourites. I don't want to miss another season of the show. We skipped several already like Palau and Cook Islands!!!

For those who can't wait to see who won Survivor: China, you can click the link below. It's one of my fave website that features a lot of American TV shows...especially American Idol. I got Frosti pics from that site too. Enjoy!

www.rickey.org

No comments: