Monday, April 28, 2008

Goodbye Carly....








I'm so sorry! I was supposed to post these pics last week but there was a blackout in my area, so I wasn't able to use the computer. Sorry again...

As I promised, here are the pics of AI7 Top 6 result show. It was a shocking night as the two best performers of the week were in the bottom 2, and unfortunately Carly Smithson was eliminated. Leona Lewis also performed that night singing her hit debut single, 'Bleeding Love'. She was great!

I was disappointed that Carly was out because I thought she could go far (as well as Michael Johns). It was sad to see her go.

I was also quite disturbed by Jason Castro attitude. He lacks empathy. He doesn't look sad and somewhat relieve that he wasn't in the bottom 2. I know he should be relived but I hope he doesn't showed it much on his face. But maybe he didn't intend to do that, maybe that's just who he is, a simple and cool guy. Nothing wrong with that I think...:-)

This week the remaining Idols will have Neil Diamond as their mentor. Don't forget to watch the show!

For more news please visit the official website. Click here.

No comments: