Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love Namie!


I'm so frustrated! It's so hard to find Namie Amuro albums in my area. All I could find were her singles. Actually, I did found her album, but it's her older album, Queen of Hip Pop. I want to buy her latest album, Play!

She's currently busy promoting her triple A-side single, 60s 70s 80s. She's collaborating with Vidal Sassoon for their 'Fashion x Music x VS' campaign. Check out her videos at Veoh, they are so cool!

I tried to post her single Baby Don't Cry music video but I can't upload it. Weird. It's one of the singles that she included in her Play album. I like this song a lot. Sad that I can't share it with you guys. Why don't you guys check the MV out at Veoh. Just type Namie Amuro Baby Don't Cry at the search bar and you'll find it. Sorry I can't upload it. I tried...

One more thing. I found this CD cover of this single (pic above) in the Internet but it is not the same with the one I found in my area. I'm pretty sure the CD I found in Music Gallery (while I was browsing for her album) had her eyes closed on the cover, but this one she is wide awake! Why the different cover?!? I prefer this one (eyes open). ;-)

Anyway, if you like the song, go buy the single...or her album Play (if you could find them in your area of course).

Go Namie!

No comments: