Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunshine


I've been wanting to watch this movie. I missed it when it came out in cinemas last year because I was studying. I know that sound like an excuse but the problem is I studied in a place where there is no cineplex! So where am I going to watch it?!? 'Lucky' me.

Anyway, I was so excited when I first saw the trailer to this movie. The premise alone sound so exciting! I mean, the sun dies? I never thought of that before. I even made a project about the sun for one of the courses I took when I was in college. Talk about obsession.

Here's the clip that got me all excited. Another thing that got me thrilled is that one of the actress is Dato' Michelle Yeoh from Malaysia. Ah...I'm so proud. Oh, she will also be in the Mummy 3 movie, Tomb of the Dragon Emperor coming out in August 2008.

Sunshine will premieres in Star Movies (Channel 413, Astro Malaysia) in May. I'll be sitting in front of the TV when it premieres. If you cannot wait that long, head on to video stores and buy the VCD or DVD. I'm not sure about the DVD but I bet the VCD is cheap.

Thanks to this great site for the poster. You can also go here for the movie review.

So, enjoy the clip!

No comments: