Thursday, April 10, 2008

Unleash your fantasy

If you read my profile, you should know that I don't have Playstation 2. But that doesn't stop me from updating myself with the game news...well, sort of.

I really love Final Fantasy games. I'm not a fan from the beginning though. I was in secondary school when my friend introduced me Final Fantasy VIII, and I fall in love with the game ever since. The FMV was nice, the gameplay was good (although I was quite confused with the junction system), overall, it was addictive.

As you may know, the latest series in the franchise is Final Fantasy XIII. The game is developed under the Fabula Nova Crystallis project and is a part of a trilogy. The other two games are Final Fantasy Agito XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. BTW, Fabula Nova Crystallis means 'the New Tale of the Crystal' in Latin.

I found this trailer quite some time ago at Veoh. The trailer looks good, but the gameplay is a little bit different from the previous games. I hope it's not complicated.

I will post another trailer sometime later. But for now, enjoy this clip.

No comments: