Thursday, April 10, 2008

Detective of the Underworld


I've finished reading the first two volumes of the manga and now moving on to the 3rd volume. In this volume, Urameshi Yuusuke starts his new job as a detective. Not the usual detective of course, he is the detective of the Underworld, so to speak. His job is to deal with any troubles that cause by demons in the human world. I'm telling you, it's a tough job. He also used his first 'holy energy shots' in this volume. Nice! Oh, almost forgot. Hiei and Kurama also made their first appearence in this volume.

The image of the cover above is from the English version, mine is the Malay version of course (published by Comics House). I had mentioned this before in the previous post on YuYu Hakusho. Anyway, the pic is still the same, just the background color and the writing are a little bit different. I had to used this one because I don't have any scanner to scan the cover image of the Malay version.

I got this cover from the website below. The cover of Vol. 1 and 2 from the previous post were also taken from this website. Forgot to mention that before, sorry....

Comicvine

No comments: