Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shines in 'Light'



I need a smooth relaxing song to release the stress from the result show of AI7. What could be better than Utada Hikaru songs.

I love this one, Hikari (Light). The track was included in her Deep River album, my personally favourite album from Hikki. The concept for the MV is cool too, it's simple and nice. The track was also included in her Vol. 1 Collection. I feel so relax when I hear the songs from this album. Certainly one of the best song collection ever!

I already bought her latest album, Heart Station. It was an awesome album! I need to give it a couple more spins before I write the review for the album. I hope you guys looking forward to it!

Almost forgot. Thanks to J-pop CD Art for the album cover.

Here's the simple-&-nice MV of Hikari. Enjoy!


No comments: