Friday, April 11, 2008

Shocking elimination!




Last week was Ramiele Malubay, this week it's Michael Johns.

What a shock! Michael Johns got eliminated from AI7!!! I don't know what happen to the votes but he really deserves to be in the competition.

I know most of you don't really like Kristy Lee Cook. I read the comments on the website. Some of them are really mean. But in my opinion, her performance was the best that night! I'm not her fan, really. But I really like her performance! Oh, Michael Johns and David Archuleta were good too but Kristy's was my favorite. The other Idols performances were just average for me. So I definitely didn't agree when most of people want her out this week. Even the judges agreed that it was her best performance yet. The only problem with her is that she's not consistent compared to other Idols. She really needs to prove more especially to her haters.

As for Michael Johns, I don't know what he did wrong that got him eliminated. He really did well, he's one of the best and he is really consistent with his performances. I thought he could win this season. Oh well, guess it's just bad luck. Hope he'll bounce back with a really good album.

So, I rest my case for now. For more news, click here to go to the official website.

No comments: