Thursday, April 3, 2008

Go Hikki!


I'm a J-pop fan. I don't know why. The songs just 'click' with me. One of my fave J-pop star is Utada Hikaru, or better known as Hikki to her fans.

Utada Hikaru certainly got talent. She sings well and she writes her own songs. For me, her song are quite different from the other J-pop artiste...not too much influence of the modern pop music but more traditional sound. One of my fave album from her is Deep River.

She's recently released her fifth Japanese album titled Heart Station. But the video I uploaded is from her old albums. It's called Colors and I'm sure you've heard of it somewhere. Utada Hikaru was big here in Malaysia when she released her album First Love but somehow after that she just slipped under the radar. But she's still great!

Enjoy the PV. The track can be found in her Single Collection Vol. 1 album and Ultra Blue album.

No comments: