Saturday, October 18, 2008

Britney is back!!!



OMG!!!!! Britney is back guys!!! I'm so relieved to see she's all good and sexy. I can't wait for her new album, Circus, to come out this 2nd December 2008. I'm not sure whether Malaysia and other countries in Asia will have the same release date as the US but as long as it will arrive here, I don't really care!

You can watch the sexy Brit in her new video, Womanizer, at her official site. She's nude, so I hope those below the legal age, please ignore this link. Otherwise, click here or the link below to go to her official website at Jive Records. Of course you can also watch it here. Just scroll down and you will find it at the end of this post.

Britney Spears- Jive Records



But, if you want to watch the vid AND get to know the hunky male model in the vid (his name is Brandon Stoughton btw), you can click here or the link below to go to the site that have the details. Again, this site is STRICTLY for those above the legal age (18+ or 21+ depends on the country), and also for those who are gay-tolerent. Don't say I didn't warn u.

OhlalaMag

This song is sooooo suitable for Brit's no-good ex-husband. I dedicate this song to him.


No comments: