Thursday, October 16, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice ~ Battle of the celebrities








We're back in the boardroom!

The 7th season of The Apprentice, or better known as The Celebrity Apprentice, premiered on Malaysian television last night. At first, I didn't want to watch it because I don't feel like I'm into The Apprentice anymore. But after a few minutes of watching it, I was glued to the couch for the entire hour. Hey, this is quite good! They are playing for charities this time and although some of the 'celebrities' were unknown to me but hey, it was fun watching them.

Tiffany Fallon, a Playboy Playmate, was the 1st celebrity to get fired. I kinda like Tiffany, she doesn't look or even act like what I think a Playboy Playmate should. And she's beautiful too. ;-)
For this episode, the celebrity were selling hot dogs. The all-male team, or Hydra, won this task beating the all-female team, or Empresario. Hydra used their celebrity status to raise money while the project manager for Empresario, Omarosa (yeah guys, she's back) thought that they shouldn't. I don't know why Tiffany was blamed when Empresario lost this task. It was Omarosa's decision of not using their celebrity status that killed them. Well, maybe Mr. Trump thought Omarosa was tougher than Tiffany, business wise. Anyway, I still like Tiffany.

If u missed this episode, u can always visit the website for episode recap, just click here to go there. But for those who still doesn't know who won this show, it might just killed the fun.

Watch The Celebrity Apprentice every Wednesday, 11 p.m. on StarWorld (Channel 711, Astro Malaysia).

No comments: