Friday, October 17, 2008

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows



A new Spider-Man game is coming out this October, well in the US at least. Might take some time before it reach Asia.

In this game, Spidey would have to battle his greatest enemy, Venom. It looks like Venom is cloning himself and infects the citizens! Can Spidey stop him??? Well, that's depend on how good you are in playing this game. There are several endings and apparently YOU, yes you the gamer, will decide which path would Spidey go.

I didn't even know this game is coming out (well, I'm not a true gamer) until I visit this cool site. You can watch the trailer for this game there and decide for yourself if you want this game in your collection. For me, it looks kinda cool but I've tried Spidey game before and I didn't like it (because I'm so bad with the controls, haha!).

Just click here to go there. You should really watch the trailer. It looks good.

No comments: