Friday, October 17, 2008

Who's next?


So I guess you guys know already that America's Next Top Model Cycle 11 premiered on Channel V last Sunday on 9 p.m. Hong Kong & 10 p.m. Malaysia. While I'm happy that we get to watch a cycle that doesn't even end it's run yet in the US (because previously we always like 1 cycle behind here in Malaysia) but I was also disappointed that they skip Cycle 10. I know they want to catch up with the latest cycle but it doesn't feel right. We don't know the girls from Cycle 10 (except those who had Internet TV or Singapore cable) so it would be frustrating when they mention the girls from Cycle 10 because we don't know who they are!

I really hope they would air Cycle 10 eventually, maybe after this Cycle 11 ends. Then I wouldn't feel so left out. :-(

No comments: