Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vote with style

Sharaun

This week on America's Next Top Model, the girls had a photo shoot that revolves around political issues. Some of the issues were military, security, illegal immigrants, bureaucracy and privacy. Some girls did good while some of them struggled.

There are some girls that I like and they are Sheena, Elina, Analeigh the skater, Brittany and McKey the boxer. But based on this photo shoot, my favorite are Elina, Brittany and Isis the
transgender.

I'm really impressed with Isis. She's very determined and she looks like she knows how to model. She didn't care about the nasty things that the other girls said about her, she just want to win this competition, and I think she has a chance.

Marjorie is funny. She always seem nervous and insecure. But I kinda like her, she seems like a nice person. According to Tyra, the first girl to be called each week will have her picture displayed in the house as digital art and Marjorie was the lucky girl this week. I thought Elina or Isis will be called first because I personally think they're pictures are good. Looks like Marjorie has a hidden talent here. All she needs now is self-confidence. Way to go girl!

Marjorie


Elina


Brittany


Isis

First to be eliminated is Sharaun. I know she's kinda annoying with her I'm-the-America's-Next-Top-Model comment but I don't think her picture is the worst one this week. I think Clark has a dead impression in her picture. But I'm no expert so Sharaun was sent home. Maybe the judges think she doesn't have what it takes to be America's Next Top Model, looks and behaviour wise. Or maybe it just bad karma for saying nasty things to Isis. ;-P

No comments: