Friday, April 11, 2008

Cute story


This is a very cute and entertaining anime.

Midori no Hibi tells a story about a guy, Sawamura Seiji who suddenly had a girl, Kasugano Midori, as his left hand!!! It just happened when he woke up one morning. And they faced several funny and awkward moments together as they tried to keep Midori existence as a secret and live together before things got back to normal.

What a strange premise, you might say. But this is a really good anime, a romantic and funny one too. I really enjoy watching this anime, although it is quite short with only 13 episodes (if I'm not mistaken). The story of the manga is longer compared to the anime. I wonder why they didn't just follow the manga storyline for the anime.

This anime was released quite some time ago, so I guess you won't have any problem finding it in stores.

I also post the ending theme song for the anime. It's one of my favourite Japanese song. I hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Please click here if you want to go to the site where I got the nice pic of Midori and Seiji above.
I also found this great blog about anime and Japanese movies. It has the synopsis and ratings for each anime / movie. Click here to go there.

No comments: