Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wonderful reunion


Oh my god! I love YuYu Hakusho!!! I started reading the manga since I was in school. I didn't bought them, just borrowed from my friends. That is why I was so excited to see these books at one of the bookstore while I was window-shopping at a mall near my house. I bought volume 1 and 2 for RM4.80 each. Of course the one that I bought is in Malay language (published by Comics House). It's a lot cheaper compare to the English version. But the cover is quite the same with the English version. Only the background colour and writing is different.

The drawings are just average, but the story is so good. Yoshihiro Togashi-sensei really knows how to make a good manga. The same goes for his latest work, Hunter X Hunter. It's sad the story is moving really slow because of hiatus.

Back to YuYu Hakusho. I plan to collect all the volumes into one complete set but since I'm saving my money for something else, I have to buy them one at a time. So it may take some time for me to reach the final volume. I just hope the bookstore won't run out of stock. Old books are so hard to find these days.

No comments: