Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dragonball movie in 2009


Just a quick post.

I was browsing the upcoming movies of 2008 in the local cinema website and I found out that Dragonball movie is slated to open in cinemas this year, in August I think. I'm like 'WHAT?'
I didn't hear any news about it and there is no buzz about the movie coming out this year. So there must be a mistake. I was right. It is a mistake.

According to this site (which is also where I got the pic from), the movie will be out in 2009, maybe March or April. So there is a Dragonball movie. I heard about it a few years ago and then nothing, so I thought it was canceled. Apparently not.

I hope the local cinema websites are more alert about this. I'm sure they don't want to give wrong information to their customers.

Visit the Dragon Ball Movie Blog for more news update on the film.

No comments: