Friday, March 28, 2008

Another fallen Idol






Sorry...been kind of busy lately.

Back to AI. The fallen Idol was Chikezie...I know everyone knows that by now. It could be anyone, really...because I personally think that this week performances were good. So anyone could be eliminated.

My fave performances was by David Archuleta, Brooke White, Michael Johns and Carly Smithson. I really like the song that D. Archuleta sang, it was really nice. I have no idea who is the original singer, but I like the song. The rest of the Idols performed really well too, especially D. Cook who got high praises from the judges. Ramiele Malubay was good too considering that she was not feeling well that night. It really was a great night. Looking forward for next week performances.

Again, for more news, I mean Idol news, please visit the original website.

No comments: