Monday, March 17, 2008

Nice watch


What a nice movie! I watched 10,000 BC in cinema yesterday and I'm quite satisfied with the epic flick. The visuals are good, the acting is good, and most importantly the story is good. Quite touching in the end.

I'm quite surprised though that most of the users in the internet gave the movie negative reviews. I know the facts in the movie is not quite right but it's not a documentary, it's a movie! This is where creativity kicks in. Everyone has their own opinions anyway, so if you don't mind please leave some comments so I know what's yours.

For those who don't know, the two main characters (or lovers) in the movie are D'leh, played by Steven Strait (The Covenant) and Evolet, played by Camilla Belle (When a Stranger Calls). A very nice couple.
I had posted the trailer for this movie before on this blog. Do check them out and leave some comments okay. Peace!

No comments: