Saturday, March 1, 2008

The pop princess is back



I have a confession to make. I love Britney Spears!!! She may not have a great vocal, but her songs are fabulous!

As many of you may know, her new album Blackout had hit stores for quite some time now. I have to say, this album is different from her previous effort. This album is more of a dance album than pop, a genre she being known for. Still, it is a great album. Ignore the media frenzy about her being drugged, brought to hospital, fighting for child custody in court, etc2, just go and grab this album and you will know what I mean. Just like one of the review I read in newspaper said, ‘this album brings out the pole dancer in you’. Haha!!

There are 12 tracks in it with 2 singles already playing in radio, Gimme More and Piece Of Me. My fave track has to be Break The Ice, in fact maybe the best song ever from Britney. I read in Internet that this song will probably become her next single. Finger cross! No lyrics inside the leaflet however, which is what I expected. But there are nice pics of Britney inside, including the controversial one in which she sits on a priest.

Other tracks include Radar, Freakshow, Toy Soldier, Hot as Ice & Perfect Lover. All tracks make you want to jump on your feet and dance. There is also one ballad, the last track in the album, titled Why Should I Be Sad written by Pharrell Williams.

What are you waiting for, go buy Blackout now!

No comments: