Saturday, March 1, 2008

A new star is born



Congratulation to Ayu for winning One in A Million season 2 last night. She wowed us with her great vocal and she deserves to win.

I’m not her fan but I do believe that she has the star quality to become a great singer.
She has such a great voice and her performances are filled with emotions. Love it.
As for Shila (runner-up) and Sarah (2nd runner-up), I really hope they keep on singing because both of them are great singers. I’m not a fan of Shila before but after the Grand Finale last night, I am officially her fan now. I was rooting for her last night you know. I like her unique voice and colourful performances, and I will support her like I support my fave contestants from previous season, Farah Asyikin.

For Sarah, I always like her songs (I mean her singles) and her voice. She will definitely become stronger after this competition.

All in all, it was a great night. But enough with singing competition, I want Survivor Asia version!!!

No comments: