Sunday, April 8, 2012

Songs battle: Better Than I Know Myself vs Vision of Love

It's Kris Allen vs Adam Lambert again. Both the American Idol winner and runner-up will be releasing their new albums around the same time from each other. Kris Allen will be releasing Thank You Camellia on May 22, 2012 while Adam Lambert's Trespassing will drop on 15 May, 2012. For their lead singles of the albums, Kris Allen released Vision of Love while Adam Lambert released Better Than I Know Myself. It's good to see that these two Idol alumni had been doing pretty well with their music careers.

I know I put 'songs battle' as the title for this post but to be honest, both of them are good and entertaining in their own style that comparison shouldn't even be made. Vision of Love is a heartwarming song that lift your spirit up while Better Than I Know Myself is an emotional ballad. I love both of the songs. However, both of them are not promoted yet in Malaysia (at least not that I know of) but I think eventually they will as both artists are popular and well-known here. I don't know how well their 2nd album will do in the market but hopefully both of them will achieve more than they did before.

You can check out Kris Allen's Vision of Love by clicking here while Adam Lambert's Better Than I Know Myself here. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Need An Article said...

Get the best Entertainment PLR Articles in the form of celebs news, latest movies and music releases, gossips and much more. No need to create content for you entertainment websites/blogs we have it all to fulfill your needs.