Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Windmills!

From all the photo shoots the girls had in Amsterdam, this one is my favourite.

For episode 12 in America's Next Top Model cycle 11, the girls had a photo shoot at a farm, a Dutch farm to be exact, complete with windmills. There were 4 girls left; Marjorie, Samantha, McKey and Analeigh.

For this photo shoot, my favourite has to be from Analeigh. She looks gorgeous and her jumping pose was perfect! I like her photo a lot. Some girls (Elina and Lauren Brie were some that I remembered) said that she doesn't have what it takes to be a model and I had to disagree with them, she DOES! This shot proved that she can model. She was called first to received her photo during the judging. Yay!

Analeigh


The judges didn't like with Marjorie's photo but I kinda like it. I don't know, it kinda works for me. McKey did quite good too. Well, she always take great pictures, so I know she would be fine in this photo shoot.

McKey


Marjorie


My least favourite is from Samantha. She looks dull. Sorry....

Anyway, like I said, the judges didn't like Marjorie's picture. She was placed in the bottom 2 together with Samantha...and Marjorie was eliminated. Poor Marjorie. She tried to gain more confidence but ultimately that was the cause of her elimination.

No comments: