Friday, March 20, 2009

Do you prefer soft and gentle or over-the-top?

In episode 11 of America's Next Top Model Cycle 11, the girls went on go-sees in Amsterdam with small boats and hunks as a guide. Wow, that's pretty unique. McKey would have won the go-sees challenge (as I expected) for being booked in all of her 4 go-sees but she was disqualified for being late and so Analeigh won it instead (yay!).

For this episode, the girls had a double photo shoots; 1 in heavy make-up and fancy clothes while another one with a natural look and no make-up.

In my opinion, all of the girls did quite good for the photo shoot with no make-up with Samantha and McKey producing the best pics. I love Analeigh and I really want her to win but I have to be honest, her pic along with Elina's are my least fave from this photo shoot. Sorry Analeigh, I still love you though.

Samantha- Gorgeous!


McKey- Wow!


Marjorie- Odd but pretty.


Analeigh- Not so strong this time.


Elina- Average.


For the photo shoot with heavy make-up and fancy clothes, I have only 2 pics that I love; Samantha and Marjorie. Both girls look stunning especially Samantha with her posing.

Samantha- LOVE THIS!


Marjorie- Fierce!


Elina and Marjorie were in the bottom 2 and Elina was eliminated. Well, like the rest of us, I think she saw it coming.

No comments: