Saturday, March 21, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens...okay, this one looks cool.


When it comes to CG / 3D animation, I always prefer movies from PIXAR / Walt Disney. I never really enjoy Shrek except for Puss, never watch Kung Fu Panda, and never really like Bee Movie. I do have movies from studios other than PIXAR / Walt Disney that I like for example Antz and Robots but there are not many of them. But Monsters vs Aliens looks kinda cool, to me at least. The characters look funny and memorable, and the premise of the movie looks promising. I don't know, I can't really judge a movie before I see one but based on the trailer, I can tell that this movie will be a hit...well, hopefully.

Here's a trailer of Monsters vs Aliens, this one is a lot funny than the trailer that I watched recently in a cinema. Hope you guys agree with me. Enjoy! (Source: IGN)



No comments: