Friday, March 6, 2009

The girls in Amsterdam!

Let's continue on to episode 10 of America's Next Top Model Cycle 11. I skipped 2 episodes because episode 8 is a recap while episode 9 has no photo shoot but only commercial shoot. Joslyn was eliminated in episode 9 by the way, and this left us with 6 girls.

Joslyn


The girls went to Amsterdam for this cycle and they sure were excited. For this episode, they had a photo shoot in a couture gown on a boat. Two girls really stood out for me and they were Analeigh (I always love her!) and McKey. I think showing some legs really helps a lot. ;-)

McKey


Analeigh


I think Samantha did quite good too, although not as good as Analeigh and McKey.

Samantha


Sheena and Elina (again) landed in the bottom 2 and Sheena was eliminated for not being consistent enough. I kinda agree with that although she did have some photographs which were quite good. Sadly, she was not good enough for the competition.

Sheena


One funny thing that happened during this episode was when Elina totally ignored Jay during her photo shoot. Focusing too much? Sometimes I was like that too when I'm concentrating too much. Hopefully I didn't annoy anybody like Elina annoyed Jay.

By the way, Cycle 12 had recently premiered in the US. So I think it will take some time for it to be aired on television in other part of the world. I'll be waiting....

No comments: