Saturday, February 28, 2009

I need more airplay of these songs!

I just wanna share with you guys some of the songs that I'm so crazy about now. Some of them are not really new or current but the lack of airplay makes me hope that they will be played more. So here they are, the songs that I wish will be played when I switch on the radio:


Gym Class Heroes feat. The Dream: Cookie Jar
(It sure sounds delicious)



Britney Spears: Circus
(Being a Britney fan, I cannot bring myself to not putting this song on the list)


Taylor Swift: Love Story
(I love the story in this song)


Sara Bareilles: Love Song
(I love Love Song!)


Thriving Ivory: Angels on the Moon
(I'm not sure about the rest of the world but they are quite new to Asians, I think. I love the lead vocal, his voice is so unique)


Westlife: Us Against the World
(Aaahh...such a sweet ballad)


Christina Milian: Us Against the World
(Aaahh...another sweet ballad. I'm melting...)


David Archuleta: A Little Too Not Over You
(I could listen to this song all day long. It's lovely and sad at the same time)


Leona Lewis: I Will Be
(Powerful vocal, amazing song. Should I say more?)

I could not think of anyone who would not love all the songs that I've listed above. All of them are so good. Here's a confession, I'm addicted to them!

No comments: