Friday, February 13, 2009

Analeigh rules! The awards show funny moments

For episode 7, the girls had a photo shoot inspired from the Tyra's Fiercee Awards on The Tyra Banks Show. The girls potrayed several funny moments in an awards show like someone stepping on your gown, tripping up the stairs, wearing the same gown with another star, and several others.

I have to admit, there were not many pics that I like from this episode. The only one that I think nailed it was Analeigh. She was portraying an interviewer with an attitude.


"You were saying..." Analeigh.

However, she was not being called first this week. Instead, she was called 2nd after Marjorie. Well, I think that's fine because Marjorie did quite well too. But I really wish she was called 1st coz I think her pic was great.

Sheena and Lauren Brie ended up in the bottom 2, and Lauren Brie was eliminated. They were both criticised for their bad pics but Sheena outgoing personality saved her. It was the 2nd week that got a girl saved by personality. The previous week, Joslyn was saved because of her cheerful personality even though she had a bad pic.


"Oops! Hope nobody saw me" Lauren Brie

It's sad to see Lauren Brie being eliminated, At least it's sad for me. I wanted to see more from her coz I think she got huge potential. In fact, her pic from episode 4 (the swimwear shot) is my favourite pic for this cycle. It's a shame, really.

Anyway, I guess that's all for this episode review. Sorry for a short post. Like I said, I don't really like the pics from this episode (except for Analeigh of course). That's why I went for a shorter post with fewer photos. I hope you guys won't mind. Anyway, see you in the next review. Just a few more to go....

No comments: