Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to the mystery House....


I've never heard about this movie before. But suddenly on one fine day, I saw a few seconds of the trailer on TV and I got curious. So I went on a search through the Internet about the movie and found the details on Wikipedia (my favourite source for easy search) but there wasn't much info on it which is fine by me because I wasn't looking for spoilers anyway. From what I understand this movie is a novel adaptation and came out in 2008 in the US but just recently made its way to Malaysian cinemas. At first I wonder why the late arrival but then again it is common for low publicized Hollywood movie to arrive late in other part of the world...if not at all.

The trailer looks pretty good with pretty scary and mysterious storyline. I kinda like this type of movie. But I noticed that it's only screened in selected cinemas. The nearest cinema that screened this movie is about 30-minute drive from my house, minus the traffic jam. Bummer. I'm too curious to know what happen in this movie. We just have to wait and see; if my will to save petrol is stronger than my desire to watch this movie, then I'll passed, if not then I'll go watch it.

Here's the trailer that got my curiosity high. Thanx IGN! You can click here to go to the movie page on IGN or here to the movie page on Wiki.


No comments: