Friday, February 6, 2009

Disaster or beauty?

I think I should continue my review of America's Next Top Model Cycle 11, it's already been too long since my last post. So here's what I think of the contestants' performances in the photo shoot of episode 6.

In this episode, the models had to portray different types of LA disasters. Analeigh was Santa Ana winds, Clark was blackout, Elina was earthquake, Joslyn was rockslide, Lauren Brie was snowstorm, Marjorie was traffic jam, McKey was heat wave, Samantha was tidal wave and Sheena was sandstorm.

My favourite pics for this episode are from McKey and Elina. McKey was super-hot (she was portraying heat wave so that's kinda suit her) and Elina was gorgoeus, a little stiff but gorgeous. I like the intensity in her eyes.


'Heat Wave' McKey


'Earthquake' Elina


I think these girls were doing okay too; Analeigh, Samantha and Sheena. Samantha was highly praised by the judges for her pic and she was called first after almost being eliminated the previous week.


'Tidal Wave' Samantha


'Santa Ana Winds' Analeigh


'Sandstorm' Sheena


Clark and Joslyn were in the bottom two and Clark was eliminated. I always knew Clark couldn't win this competition (sorry for all Clark fans). Although she was called first in the previous week for that fierce pic of her (I must admit, she really deserved it for such a stunning photo) but the rest of her pics were kinda mediocre. I didn't expect her to be eliminated this week though because I think Joslyn's pic was worse than her, so it was kinda shocking to me.


'Blackout' Clark


You'll never know who will be eliminated next. Like Clark for instance, the previous week she was on top of the pack, the next week she was sent home. I bet she didn't see that coming. Poor Clark. But hey, at least she got her pic displayed in the house once.

No comments: