Monday, March 10, 2008

The best of fantasy novel


I rarely read adult fantasy books. But one day, during my college years (not so long ago actually), I picked this one amazing book called Morningstar by David Gemmell.

Of course at that time, I didn’t know who this guy was. After doing some research, I found out that the author was a bestselling British author of heroic fantasy. Shame on me! He already had his first work of fiction published in 1984 and famous for his debut, Legend. Unfortunately, he already passed away in July, 2006.

I really enjoy reading Morningstar. This is one of my favourite books, one of the best that I had ever read so far. I only borrowed the book at the library at that time. But the story is so good that I planned to buy it.

For a better review of the book, please visit the link below. Better yet, go to your nearest bookstore and buy this book straight away. It’s REALLY good!!!

http://www.sfreviews.net/morningstar.html

No comments: