Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Give me some privacy please....






Been really really really busy in the office lately so didn't have much time to post. Sorry....

One of my friend keep asking me to post something about my personal life here. I couldn't! I'm not ready to reveal stories about my personal life here. Besides, this is an entertainment blog and nothing is entertaining about my life. Sorry Halim....:-P

But I did come up with this new personal tag so that I can tell u guys more about what's happening in my life. Nothing too personal but I think this is good enough.

So, you guys like the cute pics that I post here? I've been digging all the old mails that I haven't read yet in my inbox and found these cute cats. My sister send it to me, in 2006 I think. Well, there are a lot of emails that I didn't open and I'm glad I didn't throw this away without opening it first. I wonder whose cats are these? So adorable!

Thanx sis!

2 comments:

aIM said...

ooo gosh.. who is that halim.. is he cute..??

Marke.D said...

XDE MAKNA!

Ko mmg suka cr publisiti.