Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What an AMAZING race!






Did u guys watch The Amazing Race Asia Season 3 last Thursday? All I can say was "WOW!" It was an awesome episode, truly an amazing season premiere.

The racers started off in Thailand and the 1st pit stop was also in Thailand. So I guess they will fly to another country in the next episode. In this leg of the race alone, they had to eat 'weird' delicacies (fried bugs, frogs and scorpions anyone?), wash a dirty bus, find a clue among hundreds of statues, and choose between a buggie race or pound rice to make rice balls. Neena & Amit from India who were the last to arrive at the pit stop were eliminated. Kinda shocking because usually the 1st leg is a non-elimination round. Well, I guess they change it a little to give the audience and racers a little surprise.

One more important thing, did u guys notice who was with Allan at the pit stop? It was Paula from TARA Season 2!!! OMG, I love her! She's so pretty, and a tough girl too. I miss seeing her in the race.

This episode alone was pretty wild, I wonder what will happen in episode 2. There will be a 90-minutes special for episode 2 this Thursday on AXN. I have a bad feeling about this because I think some bad things happen to the racers. I hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, I hope u guys won't miss the next episode. It's going to be wilder! And to Neena & Amit, I hope u guys had such a good experience in the 1st leg of the race.

Who will be eliminated next?

No comments: