Monday, September 1, 2008

A.D.D. this to your collection


I don't know why this album is not popular. This is probably the most creative album that I had ever heard in my life so far. So maybe the cover is a little bit weird but it didn't deny the fact that this is indeed a great album.

Audio Day Dream is Blake Lewis' first effort post-Idol. Although many people tend to look past this album just because of the cover, but I can assure you that there are plenty of good songs in it. In fact, I like all of the songs! Some of my favourites are Break Anotha, How Many Words, Surrender, Without You, Here's My Hello, End of the World and I Got U. There are also some pics of Blake and lyrics for several of the songs in the inside leaflet. The leaflet also has a simple design which I don't mind since the songs are the strong features of the album.

I can't wait for his next album. I hope it will turn out as good, interesting and creative as this first effort. Blake and all of the people behind this album had done a great job. Well done, guys!

Now, after reading my review, don't YOU wanna buy this album???

No comments: