Monday, March 10, 2008

Final 12 revealed




Four more contestants are out and finally we have the final 12 in American Idol season 7. The eliminated contestants are Kady Malloy & Asia’h Epperson from the girls, and Luke Menard & Danny Noriego from the boys.

I kind of disappointed when I know that Danny Noriega is out. He’s a fun person, and his performance is entertaining. But it’s a really tough competition for the boys. In my opinion, all the boys are good. So anybody could be out.

Again, I really like the performance by David Archuleta. For those who missed the show, he sang Another Day in Paradise. He’s such a talented young singer. Hope he will go far.

I’m not the kind of person who would wait in front of the TV for American Idol to start (although I made it my business to know who were eliminated) but for this season, I’m going to do just that. There’s a bunch of talented stars in it, and it will be a waste if I miss it.

Really looking forward to a great season. As usual, for more Idol news, just click the link below to the official website.

http://www.americanidol.com/


No comments: