Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wonder Girls: Like This Music Video ~ Awesome!


Wonder Girls are back! The K-pop girl group, which is one of my favourite out of all the K-pop groups, had released their new single called Like This. The song sounds very catchy and upbeat, and it seems they are shying away from the retro style they were previously known for. I like the retro style of their previous songs but I think this new image suits them quite well too.

Like This is the lead single for their new mini album, Wonder Party. For those of you who are new to Wonder Girls, the group consists of Yeeun @ Yenny (wearing pink dress with loose white shirt in the MV), Sunye @ Sun (red-haired girl with yellow shorts), Sohee (wearing orange jacket), Yubin (the rapper) and Hyerim @ Lim (in black skirt with blue+green-coloured hair). Some of their big hits are Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody and Be My Baby.

You can also watch the music video here. I hope you enjoy it because I certainly did.

No comments: