Friday, April 24, 2009

Final Fantasy XIII - Snow our new hero




Square Enix had released a lot of stuff from Final Fantasy XIII after a long silence. That's a good thing since I've been craving to see the gameplay of the game. I have here Snow gameplay courtesy of Game Trailers. If you notice, the player can only take control of 1 character, who was Snow, during this fight. Players would probably can take control more than 1 character as they progress through the game, I assume.

Overall, the gameplay looks good, and I believe I don't have to say anything about the graphic coz it looks gorgeous. I've read some comments saying this game looks like Final Fantasy VII with its train sequence, the heavy-industrialized city and main character's name (Lightning). Well, I have to agree on that but I believe this game has its own originality too.

If you want more videos about Final Fantasy XIII, you can always check out Game Trailers and IGN, 2 of my fave game sites. Enjoy the video!




No comments: