Monday, May 26, 2008

Congratz Stacy!


Honestly, I'm not an AF fan. But since this is a famous reality show here in Malaysia, so I feel like I need to post something about it. Besides, we already have a winner. And a good one too.

Stacy has become the champion in Akademi Fantasia season 6. Wow, two female winners in back-to-back season. That's new. But Stacy deserves to be the winner since she gave great performances each week and was one of the most consistent among any other contestants in the show.

One of the disappointment though was the fact that the other female contestant in the finals, Nadia, has landed as the fifth prize winner despite her great performances compared to the other male contestants. I would say that the Top 3 should be (in my opinion at least) Stacy, Riz and Nadia with the 1st winner is Stacy (well, she deserved it) and 2nd and 3rd place between Riz and Nadia. But we had Nubhan and Toi instead in front of Nadia (Nubhan 3rd, Toi 4th). No offense to Nubhan and Toi fans but clearly (in my point of view of course) Nadia is better than them. Luckily Riz didn't get kicked out and was placed 2nd.

Anyway, what happened cannot be reversed. It's all up to the fans, and the votes too. Hopefully all of these new stars can have a bright future in the music industry.

P/s: Thanx to this site for Stacy's pic.

1 comment:

Ahn Yona said...

Hmmm....sama lah...I'm never a fan of AF...tapi from Diary AF, I knew that this Sabahan lass gonna reign AF this time.