Friday, May 16, 2008

Last girl standing: Syesha Mercado







Syesha Mercado has been eliminated from AI and leaving the two Davids, Archuleta and Cook to battle it out one more round next week to determine who will be the winner.

I know everyone kinda expecting that Syesha will be out, I know I was. It's not that she got no talent, I mean all three of them are great. I like their performances. But let face it, the fanbase for both Davids are too big compared to hers. We can see that she's been struggling every single week and finally she's out. But she's great, and I hope this show will kickstart her long-lasting career.

So guys, you got your final two here. Any guess who will be crowned the next American Idol?

For more news, please visit the official website of American Idol. Please click here.

No comments: