Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cool Dragonball images



Wow. I'm speechless.

It's the new images from the Drangonball movie slated to be released in 2009. At first glance, they don't look quite nice. But on second glance, they look kinda awesome. What do you guys think?

I kinda worried though that Stephen Chow is involve in this movie. I don't want another Shaolin Soccer. I don't quite like that movie anyway (although most people love it). But I'm hoping that everything would turn out well. I love Dragonball's manga and I don't want them screwing it up. I really really hope it will turn out well....

Click here to go to the site where I got the images from. You can have all the latest info from there too.

By the way, I LOVE the look of Justin Chatwin and Emmy Rossum as Goku and Bulma. They look great!

No comments: