Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fight for the throne!


Just a reminder for you guys. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian opens tomorrow in Malaysia...and I bet in many other Asian countries too. Once again, we are 1 day ahead of the west countries.

Go book your tickets now because I'm pretty sure the queue will be VERY long. Log on to either TGV, GSC or Cathay websites for easy booking. Or you can go to the counters to buy the tickets in advance. Actually I'm not quite sure whether you can buy them in advance or not but based on experience, I think you can! Just try your luck okay.

Thanx to Cinemablend for the gorgeous poster. Check out my previous post too for Prince Caspian trailer (under movie tag).

Cheers to the Prince!

1 comment:

Ahn Yona said...

Hi Dex! Thanks for dropping by to read my blog, I know my posts semua craps, tapi that's how I express what I think and I feel.
I can see that your are purely on entertainment.
I guess I'll put you as my link then.
Till then, keep up with the updates ya.

Fio