Monday, May 26, 2008

The Rockstar!








I know, I know, it's old news. But I was so busy last week that I didn't have enough time to post anything. Sorry for that.

Well, you guys know it. David Cook is the American Idol of 2008. What a surprise. I know he's good but in the beginning of the competition he was like an underdog. And then he grown and gave great performances one after another. He's truly deserve this title.

David Archuleta is great too. Actually, I don't mind who will win this year. They are both good. I know both of them will have a bright future in the music industry.

The result finale night was a blast! I only managed to watch the 2nd half of the show but it was still worth it. I'm so in love with the Graham Nash - Brooke White duet. It was really nice. I also LOVE the One Republic - David Archuleta duet. It was awesome!!!

Now, for the last time. For more news, pics and videos, please visit the official website. Click here.

Well, the conclusion is, it was a great season. Till we meet again next year. Until then, this is...AMERICAN IDOL!!!

No comments: