Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back to 60s, 70s & 80s


I love Namie! This girl can sing and dance really well. And her PVs are phenomenal! This is her latest single, 60s70s80s. This single contains 3 songs (original), the instrumental version of the songs, and also the 3 music videos for the songs.

Each of the songs are inspired from the 60s, 70s and 80s. The 60s song is A New Look, the 70s is Rock Steady (my favourite!), and What A Feeling for the 80s.

At first I want to upload the MV for Rock Steady, but then I found out that the PVs (yes, all 3 of them) had been deleted from Veoh because of copyright reason. So I change my mind.

If you are truly Namie's fan, then you should buy this single. It's a little bit expensive though since it was imported, around RM69...I think.

I admit I haven't buy it yet. I'm not that rich to buy 3 songs + 3 MVs for RM69. It's too expensive for me. So if I can get my hand on extra cash, maybe I will buy it. If not, maybe I'll go for Blake Lewis' Audio Day Dream. Sorry Namie! Still love you though!

I hope she'll forgive me. :-(

No comments: